Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Simple Christmas Message




I have had a creative block lately. Its a wonder I have a card to post at all today. I used a stamp set I purchased from Walmart last year. They had a bunch of small acrylic sets and I picked this Ornament set up at that time. I stamped the ornaments on white cardstock with Black Stazon. Then watercolored the ornaments with a dark purple, light purple and pink pigment ink from a ColorBox Petal Point called Aurora. I then added some silver glitter glue and let them dry before I cut them out. I added some silver cord from Stampin Up to make the ornaments look like they are hanging. I added a sentiment from another acrylic set Walmart carried last year. Before mounting I sponged the image and sentiment with the light purple Colorbox ink. The card base is Eggplant Envy cardstock (retired) from Stampin Up. Thanks for visiting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment