Friday, January 8, 2010

Desk Calendars





I create these calendars each year to use at work. I have one handy on my desk. I put another in my Legal Pad Portfolio. I used round coasters that we picked up from Red Lobster when we ate there the other day. The square coaster came from Hobby Lobby. I covered them with K & Company Paper, Carolyn Gavin's Greenhouse collection. Then added eyelets to the round calendars. I picked these eyelets up in the Leather section at Hobby Lobby. They have a longer shank than crafting eyelets. On the square calendar I used apple buttons with a shank on the back. I put the shank thru the holes I punched with the Crop-A-Dile. I used a twist tie to secure the buttons on the back. Plan to put that one in the portfolio so no one will see the back. I sponged around the edge of two of the calendars. I will probably go back and sponge the other it looks kinda plain without it.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment